TOP 5 BENEFITS OF NATURE PLAY
A study by Nevin Harper in Child and Youth Services research publication has found that Nature Play has therapeutic benefits to childhood development. The top five benefits include:
- Health benefits such as improved recovery from mental fatigue, increase in life satisfaction and outlook, improved ability to cope with stress.
- Increased creativity, particularly when there is less involvement and instructional play from adults.
- Resilience and improvements to wellbeing, particularly for children experiencing vulnerability and disadvantage, such as housing insecurity and exposure to drug and alcohol abuse.
- Improvements to social relationships.
- Improvements to learning abilities including attention and competence.
Each nature play playground from Everything Outside is unique to the needs of each school. Our playgrounds are stunning features for the school grounds, attracting enrolments and engaging students for hours.
We are a one-stop-shop design and construction company of showcase, stunning projects for schools on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and regional Queensland.
Make contact with Andrew on 0466 166 054 or email@example.com for a visit to your school.